101. ...............decision is the systematic process of determining a geographic site for a firms operations.
102. In this sampling plan, the inspection results of two sample sizes are used to decide whether to accept or reject the complete lot.
103. The layout in which all the equipmentsperforming similar tasks are grouped together is called
104. Which of the following is a part of cost of quality?
105. Which of the following affect the choice of plant location decision?
106. Which of the following is material handling equipment?
107. The founder of the scientific management movement was:
108. Which of the following is a way of codification?
109. The Hawthorne Studies stimulated the development of:
110. The process of buying large quantities of items when its price is low so that tentative profits can be obtained by selling them at higher prices is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....