91. If inputs decrease while output remains constant, what will happen to productivity?
92. Which one of the following is not a part of production planning and control?
93. ...............is the art and science of ensuring that all which occurs is in accordance with the rules established and the instructions issued in the case of operations.
94. Which one of the following is not an objective of materials management?
95. Operation management department has interaction with
96. The differences between the actual demand for a period and the demand forecast for that period is called:
97. All of the following decisions fall within the scope of operations management EXCEPT for
98. Which of the following factors affect the choice of manufacturing process?
99. ...............can be defined as the measurements that detect the onset of a degradation mechanism, thereby allowing causal stressors to be eliminated or controlled prior to any significant deterioration in the component physical state
100. Which of the following is a production system?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....