MCQ quiz on Microeconomics multiple choice questions and answers on Microeconomics MCQ questions on Microeconomics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Normally, the natural economy is characterized by:
2. The profit maximization condition for a firm in a market with monopolistic competition is the following (MR is marginal revenue, MC is marginal cost, P is price, ATC is average total cost, TR is total revenue):
3. Which of the following can be considered as the basic features of public goods:
4. Which of the following conditions indicate that a good is produced under perfect competition:
5. Which of the following features define human needs:
6. Which of the following solutions are not part of the ways of internalizing externalities:
7. Which of the following statements about monopoly is true:
8. An economic agent contracts a loan of 15.000 lei, which he will repay in three equal annual installments. What will be the total interest paid, knowing that the annual interest rate is 12% per year?
9. An economic agent makes a bank deposit of 10.000 lei with an interest rate of 5%. What will be the amount in the bank after 2 years, if the economic agent does not make withdrawals from the account created during this period?
10. Calculate the average fixed cost (AFC), for a level of production Q = 20, knowing that the total cost function is: TC = 200 + 3Q + 2Q2
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Microeconomics
Microeconomics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Microeconomics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....