71. The marketing side of E-commerce is known as
72. Motives which are driven by learning, perception and attitude are known as
73. A security tool to verify the authenticity of the message and claimed identity ofthe sender and to verify the message integrity is
74. A computer based system that facilitates the transfer of money or the processing of financial transactions between two financial institutions the same day or over night is
75. A digital analog of various forms of payment backed by a bank or financial institution is
76. Which of the following is not a type of e-payment system.
77. ..........is also called ambush marketing.
78. The basic objective behind the ..........is to add value to the product significantly for winning the customers loyalty.
79. ..........means moving of finished goods from one end of a producer to consumer.
80. Brands add value for both customers and the firm by
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Marketing Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....