71. Products seen as having extension potential into other markets
72. Products seen as only suitable in one single market
73. Products designed to meet global segments
74. A major portion of the rural population consists of ..........income groups.
75. In marketing, MRP stands for
76. Brands owned and developed by producers are known as
77. ..........is not a step in advertising campaign
78. The group of elements price, product, promotion and place constitute
79. All forces or factors that effect marketing policies, decisions and operations of a business constitute
80. ..........is all the written or spoken matter in an advertisement expressed in words or sentences and figures designed to convey the message.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Marketing Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....