31. ..........are generally food stores that are much smaller in size than insupermarkets.
32. Marketing that converts negative demand to positive demand is known as
33. After sales service is part of.
34. Which of the following is not a factor influensing pricing policy
35. Setting price on the basis of the total cost per unit is known as
36. Setting price on the basis of the demand for the product is known as
37. Setting price on the basis of the competition for the product is known as
38. Pricing method based on customer value is known as
39. Premium Pricing is a method of
40. ..........pricing means assigning a low price tag for a product and providing the benefits of low-cost mass production to the customers.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Marketing Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....