201. .............goods are purchased without any planning or search effort.
202. .............goods are purchased on a regular basis.
203. ........are retail stores owned by a group of consumers themselves
204. ..........is a system of branch shops operated under a centralized management and dealing in similar lines of goods.
205. Which of the following is not included in the micro environment
206. Advocacy advertising is also called
207. ..........refers to duplicating the brand image of one product of promote another product of the same brand
208. Smaller companies tying up with leading companies to distribute through its network is known as ..........Distribution.
209. Sub-dividing of market into homogeneous sub-sections of customers is known as
210. The process of assessing the relative worth of different market segments and selecting one or more segments in which to compete is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Marketing Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....