191. Which of the following is importance of e-marketing?
192. When there is a large potential market for a product, the firm will adopt.
193. Social class is an element of ..........factor
194. ..........involves some one masquerading as someone else.
195. When information about transactions is transmitted in transparent way hackers can catch the transmissions to obtain customers sensitive information. This is known as
196. ..........Is a specialized form of online identity theft.
197. The private content of a transaction, if unprotected can be intercepted when it goes through the route over the internet is called
198. Which of the following is not included in the function of physical supply?
199. .............goods are purchased without any planning or search effort.
200. .............goods are purchased on a regular basis.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Marketing Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....