151. ..........is not a pre test to evaluate advertising effectiveness
152. The companies that have become a tried and trusted household name are
153. The act of creating an image about a product or brand in the consumers mindis known as
154. Using the names of companys powerful brands for line extentions is
155. Positioning by emphasising the special attributes and benefits of the product is known as
156. The approach used when the marketer wants the consumer to respond on an emotional, rather than rational basis
157. Razor manufacturer will charge a low price and recoup its margin (and more) from the sale of the only design of blades which fit the razor. This I an example of
158. Rural consumers are ..........
159. Shiny hair in case of a shampoo is a ...............utility
160. ..........refers to the way a service provider and his employees anticipate what the customers want and provide them before they ask for service to make them delighted and surprised.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Marketing Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....