151. The companies that have become a tried and trusted household name are
152. The act of creating an image about a product or brand in the consumers mindis known as
153. Using the names of companys powerful brands for line extentions is
154. Positioning by emphasising the special attributes and benefits of the product is known as
155. When a firm sets a very low price for one or more of its products with the intention of driving its competitors out of business.
156. The approach used when the marketer wants the consumer to respond on an emotional, rather than rational basis
157. Razor manufacturer will charge a low price and recoup its margin (and more) from the sale of the only design of blades which fit the razor. This I an example of
158. Anything that has the ability to satisfy a consumer need is known as
159. Rural consumers are ..........
160. Shiny hair in case of a shampoo is a ...............utility
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Marketing Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....