121. Products designed to meet global segments
122. A major portion of the rural population consists of ..........income groups.
123. In marketing, MRP stands for
124. Brands owned and developed by producers are known as
125. ..........is not a step in advertising campaign
126. The group of elements price, product, promotion and place constitute
127. All forces or factors that effect marketing policies, decisions and operations of a business constitute
128. ..........is all the written or spoken matter in an advertisement expressed in words or sentences and figures designed to convey the message.
129. ..........simply refers to product planning.
130. ..........are those who obtain title to goods with a view to selling them at profit
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Marketing Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....