21. Setup costs are analogous to which one of these costs?
22. The cost of insurance and taxes are included in
23. The cost of insurance and taxes are included in
24. The economic order quantity cannot be used when holding costs are a percentage of purchase cost.
25. The following classes of costs are usually involved in inventory decisions except
26. The following classes of costs are usually involved in inventory decisions except
27. The minimum stock level is calculated as
28. The minimum stock level is calculated as
29. The objective of inventory management is to minimize holding costs.
30. The order cost per order of an inventory is Rs. 400 with an annual carrying cost of Rs. 10 per unit. The Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) for an annual demand of 2000 units is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Inventory Management
Inventory Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Inventory Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....