11. In the two-bin system, the quantity in the second bin is equal to the:
12. Increasing the order quantity so that it is slightly above the EOQ would not increase the total cost by very much.
13. Inventory might be held to take advantage of order cycles.
14. Other things beings equal, an increase in lead time for inventory orders will result in an increase in the:
15. Re-ordering level is calculated as
16. Setup costs are analogous to which one of these costs?
17. The cost of insurance and taxes are included in
18. The cost of insurance and taxes are included in
19. The economic order quantity cannot be used when holding costs are a percentage of purchase cost.
20. The following classes of costs are usually involved in inventory decisions except
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Inventory Management
Inventory Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Inventory Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....