11. Companies that can successfully use the A-B-C approach can avoid using EOQ models.
12. Holding and ordering costs are inversely related to each other.
13. If a decrease in unit price causes the average demand rate to increase, which one of these would not increase?
14. If average demand for an item is 21 units per day, safety stock is 4 units, and lead time is 2 days, the ROP will be:
15. In an A-B-C system, B items typically represent about this percentage of items:
16. In the basic EOQ model, annual ordering cost and annual ordering cost are equal for the optimal order quantity.
17. In the two-bin system, the quantity in the second bin is equal to the:
18. Increasing the order quantity so that it is slightly above the EOQ would not increase the total cost by very much.
19. Inventory might be held to take advantage of order cycles.
20. Other things beings equal, an increase in lead time for inventory orders will result in an increase in the:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Inventory Management
Inventory Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Inventory Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....