MCQ quiz on Inventory management multiple choice questions and answers on Inventory management MCQ questions quiz on Inventory management objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. With the A-B-C approach, items which have high unit costs are classified as A items.
2. With the A-B-C approach, items which have high unit costs are classified as A items.
3. Buffer stock is the level of stock
4. A fixed-interval ordering system would be used for items that have independent demand.
5. A store that sells daily newspapers could use the single-period model for reordering.
6. A two-bin system is essentially a simple reorder point system.
7. Average stock level can be calculated as
8. Buffer stock is the level of stock
9. Companies that can successfully use the A-B-C approach can avoid using EOQ models.
10. Holding and ordering costs are inversely related to each other.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Inventory Management
Inventory Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Inventory Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....