81. Which is the most popular method of recruiting applicants to jobs?
82. Human Resource Management function does not involve:
83. Identify which one is an added specific goal of human resource management:
84. Who famously adopted Taylors Scientific Management approach?
85. Human Resource Management is primarily concerned with:
86. What is the most common form of organisational intervention designed to improve employee wellbeing?
87. To address the challenges and opportunities they face organisations engage in a process of strategic management. Strategic management is:
88. Which of the following aptly describes the role of line managers and staff advisors, namely HR professionals?
89. Wright and Snell made important contribution to the growth of:
90. Human resource management is the formal part of an organisation responsible for all of the following aspects of the management of human resources except:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
HRM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....