81. To address the challenges and opportunities they face organisations engage in a process of strategic management. Strategic management is:
82. Which of the following aptly describes the role of line managers and staff advisors, namely HR professionals?
83. Wright and Snell made important contribution to the growth of:
84. Human resource management is the formal part of an organisation responsible for all of the following aspects of the management of human resources except:
85. Which of the following techniques are not connected with human resource planning?
86. A marketing department that promises delivery quicker than the production departments ability toproduce is an example of a lack of understanding of the:
87. The competencies or skills that a firm employs to transform inputs into outputs are:
88. Selection is concerned with:
89. Which of the below is a form of interview used in candidate selection?
90. The most pertinent criticism of the empowerment concept concerns
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
HRM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....