71. Quality goals require alignment with:
72. Human resource management helps improve
73. The amount of quality output for amount of input means
74. Responding to employees and involving them in decision making is referred to as:
75. Which is the most popular method of recruiting applicants to jobs?
76. Human Resource Management function does not involve:
77. Identify which one is an added specific goal of human resource management:
78. Who famously adopted Taylors Scientific Management approach?
79. Human Resource Management is primarily concerned with:
80. What is the most common form of organisational intervention designed to improve employee wellbeing?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
HRM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....