61. Which of the following is not a limitation of SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity, Threats) analysis?
62. Which of the following is a key HR role as defined by Ulrich et al (2009)?
63. An array of firm resources include interpersonal relations among managers in the firm, its culture, and its reputation with its customers and suppliers. Such competitive advantages are based upon:
64. Which of the following is an example of operative function of HR managers?
65. Strategic human resource management involves:
66. Strategic human resource management aims to achieve competitive advantage in the market through
67. Which consulting company is associated with the concept of talent management?
68. Human resource management is normally in nature
69. Identify the managerial function out of the following functions of HR managers
70. The scope of human resource management includes
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
HRM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....