61. The balanced scorecard supplies top managers with a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. view of the business
62. The focus of Human Resource Management revolves around
63. Wide range of abilities and attributes possessed by people are called as
64. A cultural view of learning considers the values and norms of communities through:
65. Although firm infrastructure is quite frequently viewed only as overhead expense, it can become a source of competitive advantage. Examples include all of the following except:
66. Which multinational bank used business sponsors to monitor international assignees?
67. Which of the following is not a limitation of SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity, Threats) analysis?
68. Which of the following is a key HR role as defined by Ulrich et al (2009)?
69. An array of firm resources include interpersonal relations among managers in the firm, its culture, and its reputation with its customers and suppliers. Such competitive advantages are based upon:
70. Which of the following is an example of operative function of HR managers?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
HRM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....