51. What is the main disadvantage of off-the-job learning?
52. XYZ Corp. is centering on the objective of low-cost, high quality, on-time production by curtailing idle productive and facilities. The XYZ Corp is taking advantage of a system
53. What do rational processes to recruitment and selection typically ignore?
54. What are the ideas underpinning soft, e commitment, or high-road HRM practices?
55. What is the main reason employers give why employees are not fully proficient?
56. Which one of the following becomes a creative factor in production?
57. Identify the top most goal of human resource management?
58. Which items below are forms of perceptual errors made during the selection process?
59. Chases study (1997) identified what issue as being the biggest obstacle to creating aknowledgecreating company?
60. A companys ability to meet its short-term financial obligations is measured by which of the following categories?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
HRM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....