41. Creating an environment that facilitates a continuous and two-way exchange of information betweenthe superiors and the subordinates is the core of:
42. Deployment of which resource is difficult to master
43. Which of the following statements most accurately defines human resource management?
44. Which of the following lists is comprised of support activities?
45. Talent management is:
46. The difference between human resource management and personnel management is:
47. Which selection method remains the most used by organisations?
48. Which of the following is not a recruitment technique?
49. Which of the following is NOT true of the activity known as job analysis?
50. What is the major problem with the theorizing of strategic IHRM?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
HRM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....