11. GST was introduced as the ................... amendment Act.
12. Under which Act GST was introduced?
13. Presently how many countries have implemented GST?
14. GST comes under which amendment bill?
15. Under which Constitutional Amendment Act, 2016, constitution was amended to introduce GST in India
16. Which article spells formation of GST Council?
17. GST Council is referred under which Article of the Constitution?
18. In which year GST was first introduced in India?
19. The Central Board of Excise and Customs CBE announced that every year .................. will be considered as GST Day
20. Tax deduction at the rate of 1% on certain persons, who are recipients of supply, fromthe payment made or credited to the supplier where total value of supply, undercontract, is exceeding rupees:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on GST
GST Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
GST Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....