71. Which is one which has been sent by one party but not received by the other before theclosing books of accounts.
72. Principal books of accounting is known as
73. WhatÂ is an example of wasting asset
74. Who is the person take property on the lease agreement
75. Who is the person tends the ownership right of property
76. Which are the two persons in lease agreement
77. Which of these is accounting equation?
78. WhatÂ is the gross decrease in the assets or gross increase in liabilities.
79. In which principal we say that if depreciation is charged on fixed installment basis it should beDone year after year
80. The person to whom the goods are sent for sale on commission basis is calle
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Financial Accounting
Financial Accounting Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Financial Accounting Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....