21. Liability for partly paid investment what is this
22. Amount received during the course of trading operations are called
23. WhichÂ transaction is one where in items are exchanged for other items.
24. WhatÂ represents the amount invested by owner in to business
25. Transit items may either be
26. A shipment of goods by a manufacturer to an agent tobe sold by him on commission basis on the riskÂ Â Â Â and account of the former calledÂ -------------------
27. Pass entry for consignors expenses
28. The person who send the goods to the agent to be sold by him on commission is calle
29. The head office prepares a combined balance sheet calledÂ -----------------Â
30. Any amount spend on increasing the earning capacity of a business is known asÂ Â
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Financial Accounting
Financial Accounting Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Financial Accounting Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....