11. In pure monopoly, what is the relation between the price and the marginal revenue?
12. In order to maximize profits, a monopoly company will produce that quantity at which the:
13. Compared to the case of perfect competition, a monopolist is more likely to:
14. Which of the following best defines price discrimination?
15. In order to practice price discrimination, which of the following is needed?
16. In price discrimination, which section of the market is charged the higher price?
17. The demand for labor is the same as the
18. The demand for labor slopes down and to the right because of
19. The demand for labor will be more elastic if:
20. Skills that can be transferred to other employers are called:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Economics
Economics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Economics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....