71. What is a separate facility that does not have any computer equipment but is a place where the knowledge workers can move after the disaster?
72. What is a separate and fully equipped facility where the company can move immediately after the disaster and resume business?
73. What charts (1) the cost to your organization of the unavailability of information and technology and (2) the cost to your organization of recovering from a disaster over time?
74. Which factor determines when your IT system will be available for knowledge workers toa ccess?
75. Which factor determines who has the right to access different types of IT systems and information?
76. Which factor ensures your IT systems are functioning correctly and providing accurateinformation?
77. Which factor represents how well your system can adapt to increased demands?
78. Which factor represents a systems ability to change quickly?
79. What is a set of conditions used to measure how well a product or system functions?
80. What determines the future IT infrastructure requirements for new equipment and additionalnetwork capacity?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on E Commerce
E Commerce Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
E Commerce Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....