61. Secure Sockets Layers does which of the following?
62. When a transaction is processed online, how can the merchant verify the customers identity?
63. The practice of forging a return address on an e-mail so that the recipient is fooled into revealing private information is termed?
64. What is a model of a proposed product, service, or system?
65. What is an internal organizational Internet that is guarded against outside access by a special security feature called a firewall (which can be software, hardware, or a combination of thetwo)?
66. What is an intranet that is restricted to an organization and certain outsiders, such as customers and suppliers?
67. What is a detailed process for recovering information or an IT system in the event of a catastrophic disaster such as a fire or flood?
68. What is a separate facility that does not have any computer equipment but is a place where the knowledge workers can move after the disaster?
69. What is a separate and fully equipped facility where the company can move immediately after the disaster and resume business?
70. What charts (1) the cost to your organization of the unavailability of information and technology and (2) the cost to your organization of recovering from a disaster over time?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on E Commerce
E Commerce Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
E Commerce Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....