61. Public key encryption uses multiple keys.Â Â One key is used to encrypt data, while another is used to decrypt data.Â Â The key used to encrypt data is called the _____ key, while the key used todecrypt data is called the _____ key.
62. Secure Sockets Layers does which of the following?
63. When a transaction is processed online, how can the merchant verify the customers identity?
64. The practice of forging a return address on an e-mail so that the recipient is fooled into revealing private information is termed?
65. What is a model of a proposed product, service, or system?
66. What is an internal organizational Internet that is guarded against outside access by a special security feature called a firewall (which can be software, hardware, or a combination of thetwo)?
67. What is an intranet that is restricted to an organization and certain outsiders, such as customers and suppliers?
68. What is a detailed process for recovering information or an IT system in the event of a catastrophic disaster such as a fire or flood?
69. What is a separate facility that does not have any computer equipment but is a place where the knowledge workers can move after the disaster?
70. What is a separate and fully equipped facility where the company can move immediately after the disaster and resume business?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on E Commerce
E Commerce Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
E Commerce Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....