51. Which, if any, of the following types of ads are people most willing to tolerate?
52. Which of the following is an Internet-based company that makes it easy for one person to payanother over the Internet?
53. Which of the following is a method of transferring money from one persons account toanother?
54. An electronic check is one form of what?
55. If you need to transfer money to another person via the internet, which of the following methods could you use?
56. Which of the following permits the transmission of a bill, along with payment of that bill, to be conducted over the Internet?
57. A combination of software and information designed to provide security and information for payment is called a what?
58. What is the name for direct computer-to-computer transfer of transaction informationcontained in standard business documents?
59. Which of the following is used in B2B to pay for purchases?
60. Public key encryption uses multiple keys.Â Â One key is used to encrypt data, while another is used to decrypt data.Â Â The key used to encrypt data is called the _____ key, while the key used todecrypt data is called the _____ key.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on E Commerce
E Commerce Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
E Commerce Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....