101. What consists of the identification of risks or threats, the implementation of security measures, and the monitoring of those measures for effectiveness?
102. What is the process of evaluating IT assets, their importance to the organization, and their susceptibility to threats, to measure the risk exposure of these assets?
103. What is the process of making a copy of the information stored on a computer?
104. What software detects and removes or quarantines computer viruses?
105. What is hardware and/or software that protects computers from intruders?
106. What is the use of physical characteristics â€” such as your fingerprint, the blood vessels in the retina of your eye, the sound of your voice, or perhaps even your breath â€” to provideidentification?
107. All of the following are considered biometrics, except:
108. What scrambles the contents of a file so you cant read it without having the right decryption key?
109. What is an encryption system that uses two keys: a public key that everyone can have and a private key for only the recipient?
110. What looks for people on the network who shouldnt be there or who are acting suspiciously?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on E Commerce
E Commerce Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
E Commerce Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....