41. System includes all experiences while using market offering is classified as
42. Number of customers or potential customers who will help in companys growth is classified as
43. Any occasion on which brand or product is encountered by end customers is called
44. Technique which tries to identify real cost of serving an individual customer is called
45. Process of manage information about customers to maximize loyalty is said to be
46. In buyer decision process, percentage of potential customers in a given target market is called
47. Aggregate value of customers base is classified as
48. Record which is based on business customers past purchases, sales price and volumes is classified as
49. Whole cluster of benefits when company promises to deliver through its market offering is called
50. This is an approach to selling goods and services in which a prospect explicitly agrees in advance to receive marketing information.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....