21. To master the art of networking:
22. What is one of the problems in business today that result from poor listening skills?
23. When breaking the ice with a contact at the beginning of a meeting it is appropriate to discuss such things as the weather, politics and traffic.
24. When corresponding with a business contact by email you should:
25. When dealing with corporate politics, its usually best to:
26. When giving a compliment, its best to:
27. When making a business introduction between two people, the most important rule to remember is:
28. When making an entrance into an office with people working at their desks, its always best to:
29. When meeting a contact of the opposite sex the man should wait for the woman to initiate the handshake.
30. When you are a guest in someones office, it is best to:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Business Etiquette
Business Etiquette Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Business Etiquette Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....