11. If you are seated and someone approaches and offers to shake your hand, you should:
12. If you know that an individual operates on an auditory channel and you want to let them know about an upcoming meeting, what would you say to them?
13. If you walk into the office of a person you do not know, do you offer to shake their hand?
14. If you want to make a good impression on a senior executive when you meet them for the first time, its best to:
15. It is acceptable to leave on your personal cellular phone during office hours and answer it when it rings.
16. Making small talk is vital for conducting business today because it:
17. Office gossip destroys careers, however, if you are only listening to gossip:
18. Once you are in someones personal office, you can create a level of rapport by:
19. Regarding criticism in the workplace, remember to:
20. Someone in your office uses a wheelchair. When speaking to them, you:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Business Etiquette
Business Etiquette Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Business Etiquette Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....