MCQ quiz on Business Etiquette multiple choice questions and answers on Business Etiquette MCQ questions on Business Etiquette objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A co-worker comes to your office to introduce you to a friend of his. You:
2. A co-worker shares office gossip/rumors with you. You:
3. After a meeting with a contact, in order to express your thanks, it is appropriate to:
4. Anger is a complex emotion that occasionally surfaces in the workplace. When it does, the best way to deal with anger is to:
5. Canadians value closeness and friendliness. It is appropriate to stand close to a business contact and frequently touch his/her arm while talking.
6. For leading a successful business meeting, your number one priority is:
7. Humour in the workplace is:
8. If an important call comes in when you are at a business lunch:
9. If you are considered a junior officer in your company and approach a senior officer, do you offer to shake hands?
10. If you are running late for an appointment because your boss has called a last minute meeting, its best to:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Business Etiquette
Business Etiquette Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Business Etiquette Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....