31. Sales persons who want for the sales to come to them is known as
32. All of the following methods are considered to be concurrent testing methods except:
33. The sales promotion strategy which concentrates on the middlemen and consumers is known as
34. The cost of printing, media support, artwork and distribution is known as
35. The cost handling in campaign and financing the offers is known as
36. Which of these type is a hidden advertisement?
37. Marketing management must make four important decisions when developing an advertising program. All of the following would be among those decisions except:
38. Which among the following is a Pull Strategy?
39. Copy testing is also known as
40. Colgate is offering scholarships worth one lakh rupees to Indian students. This highlights
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Advertising and Sales Management
Advertising and Sales Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Advertising and Sales Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....