121. is direct communications with carefully targeted individual consumers to obtain an immediate response.Personal selling
122. Communication activities which provide incentives to consumer is known as
123. .............is the oral communication with potential buyers of a product with the intention of making a sale.
124. Which type of promotional tool is nonpublic, immediate, interactive and customized?
125. The process which consists of six stages; prospecting, preapproach, approach, presentation, close, and follow-up is called the:
126. ...............is directed towards consumers and traders with the intention to increase immediate or short term sales.
127. When customers are getting offer for the product with fewer prices then the listed price is
128. The middlemen help to stabilises the prices by opting
129. If a copy tells openly and directly all the features of a product or a service with the help of suitable pictures, photos and diagrams to impress a customer, it is called?
130. The most popular form of advertising and it reaches to masses.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Advertising and Sales Management
Advertising and Sales Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Advertising and Sales Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....