41. The accounts that records expenses, gains and losses are
42. The process of entering all transactions from the journal to ledger is called
43. Budgeting is difficult to apply in the following cases
44. The following is (are) the type(s) of Journal
45. Current ratio =
46. A Master Budget consists of
47. In journal, the business transaction is recorded
48. The following is not a type of liability
49. Which of the following would not be found on a standardized balance sheet?
50. The following is a statement showing the financial status of the company at any given time
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Accounting
Accounting Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Accounting Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....