21. Balance sheet is a statement of
22. Which of the following balance sheet equations is wrong?
23. Which of the following source books will not be required in a cash business?
24. A higher inventory ratio indicates
25. The following is (are) the current liability (ies)
26. Accounting provides information on
27. Which of the following would not be found on a standardized income statement?
28. The long term assets that have no physical existence but are rights that have value is known as
29. The assets that can be converted into cash within a short period (i.e. 1 year or less) are known as
30. Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Accounting
Accounting Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Accounting Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....