11. To reduce one molecule of O2, ..............electron(s) must be passed through the electron transport chain and ..............molecule(s) of NADH is(are) oxidized.
12. Which is a component of complex I?
13. How many protons are translocated across the membrane by complex I for every pair of electrons that are passed from NADH to QH2?
14. Which complex in the electron transport chain does not contribute to the proton gradient?
15. The terminal electron acceptor for complex III of the electron transport chain is
16. Superoxide dismutase protects cells from damage caused by
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mitochondria
Mitochondria Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mitochondria Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....