MCQ quiz on Mitochondria multiple choice questions and answers on Mitochondria MCQ questions on Mitochondria objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In the mitochondria NADH and QH2 are essentially oxidized by ...............since it is the terminal electron acceptor.
2. The................is between the inner and outer membranes of the mitochondria.
3. Oxidative phosphorylation requires all of the items listed below except
4. ATP synthase is located in the...................of the mitochondrion.
5. The inner mitochondrial membrane contributes to the formation of a proton gradient mainly because it
6. The chemiosmotic theory is a concept that
7. The protonmotive force is a result of
8. At one time the uncoupler 2, 4-dinitrophenol was used as a weight reducing drug. Its side-effects, including death, resulted in its discontinued use. How could this drug cause weight loss?
9. What feature of cytochromes makes them valuable in electron transport systems?
10. Which has the highest reduction potential?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mitochondria
Mitochondria Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mitochondria Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....