11. These are tubes that carry blood back to the heart:
12. Three risk factors for heart disease cant be controlled. Which of these are they?
13. What can happen if blood flow in an artery is blocked or greatly restricted?
14. What is considered high blood pressure?
15. What organ removes waste from blood?
16. What parts act like doors that control blood flow in the heart?
17. What wall separates the left side and right side of the heart?
18. Which of these is a cause of heart disease?
19. Which of these is a classic symptom of a heart attack?
20. Why can smoking lead to heart disease?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Heart and Circulatory System
Heart and Circulatory System Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Heart and Circulatory System Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....