11. Development of an infection occurs in a cycle that depends on the presence of all the following elements except
12. Independent nursing intervention commonly used for immobilized patients include all of the following except:
13. Non verbal massage is a mode of communication that include the following except
14. Objective data might include
15. The following is the most important purpose of documentation?except
16. The nurse is orienting a new nurse to the unit and reviews source-oriented charting. Which statement by the nurse best describes source-oriented charting?
17. The nurse is preparing to take vital sign in an alert client admitted to the hospital with dehydration secondary to vomiting and diarrhea. What is the best method used to assess the clients temperature?
18. The nurse is to administer an iron injection to an adult. How should this be administered?
19. The nurse is working on a unit that uses nursing assessment flow sheets. Which statement best describes this form of charting?
20. The nurse prepares IM injection that is irritating to the subcutaneous tissue. Which of the following is the best action in order to prevent tracking of the medication
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fundamentals of Nursing
Fundamentals of Nursing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fundamentals of Nursing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....