11. A patient asks you what vitamin is best for eye sight. Your response is
12. According to Maslows hierarchy of human needs, the highest level is
13. All the flowing are essential standard precautions used in the care of all patients irrespective of whether they are diagnosed infectious or not, except one
14. An instrument placed against a patients chest to hear both lung and heart sounds.
15. At the end of the shift, the nurse realizes that she forgot to document a dressing change that she performed for a patient. Which action should the nurse take?
16. Changes that occur in musculoskeletal system due to immobility
17. Development of an infection occurs in a cycle that depends on the presence of all the following elements except
18. Independent nursing intervention commonly used for immobilized patients include all of the following except:
19. Non verbal massage is a mode of communication that include the following except
20. Objective data might include
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fundamentals of Nursing
Fundamentals of Nursing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fundamentals of Nursing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....