81. implies a person eats but does not receive the amount of nutrients needed to keep the body healthy.
82. In developing countries, the time before is most difficult for meeting nutritional needs of the people.
83. In major production areas, dairies of cows or more are not uncommon.
84. In some food processing plants, peeling is used to remove skins from soft fruit and vegetables such as tomatoes.
85. In terms of additives, include both natural and synthetic colorants.
86. In the grading process, eggs are examined for both interior and exterior quality and are sorted according to...................
87. In.................., FDA approved the use of irradiation to control pathogens in fresh and frozen red meats, such as beef, lamb, and pork.
88. Ingredients on a food label are listed in order, based on weight.
89. Intimate contact occurs between the food or package and the refrigerant with freezing.
90. Irradiation causes undesirable flavor changes in products.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....