61. flour has been used for many products as a substitute flour for individuals with an allergy to wheat flour.
62. flour is used in the United States to make soybean milk and low-gluten baked goods.
63. Food is a commodity.
64. Foods high in or other solutes dry more slowly.
65. Foods that are sterilized by irradiation can be stored for without refrigeration.
66. For convenience, chocolate is frequently shipped in as a when intended for use by other food manufacturers.
67. Fructose is a that is approximately 75 percent sweeter than sucrose.
68. Fruits and vegetables are graded based on their and...................
69. Fruits and vegetables get their characteristic color from...................
70. fruits produce ethylene gas during ripening.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....