41. coffee is prepared by forcing an atomized spray of very strong coffee extract through a jet of hot air
42. Commercial laminates with as many as layers can be custom-designed for packaging a specific product.
43. containers are versatile but often expensive.
44. containers come in direct contact with the food.
45. Cool storage is considered any temperature from..................Âº to..................ÂºF.
46. Covalent bonds are formed by the sharing of a pair of...................
47. dissolve in water and are made as powders, granules (small hard pieces), liquids, or other specialpurpose forms.
48. drying is the most used method for producing milk powders.
49. Each gram of fat contains kcal.
50. Egg cartons from USDA-inspected plants must display a date.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....