41. is a selective process that can be controlled to produce various levels of hardening.
42. is a soft cheeselike food made by curdling fresh hot soymilk with a coagulant.
43. is an alcoholic beverage made from fermented grape juice.
44. is done by dipping the fish in cold water and then freezing a layer before dipping the fish again.
45. is made by churning pasteurized cream.
46. is one of the most fermentable of all the sugars.
47. is the major ingredient of carbonated soft drinks.
48. is the most common polysaccharide added to food products.
49. is the transfer of energy in the form of electromagnetic waves.
50. is the transfer of heat from one particle to another by contact.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....