31. Bread is leavened with...................
32. can be achieved on the basis of density or size and shape.
33. can destroy the microorganisms and inactivate enzymes.
34. Candies based on a sugar include rock candy, fondant, and fudge.
35. Carbohydrates and proteins provide about calories per gram.
36. Carbohydrates are composed of and...................
37. Carcasses are chilled for 24 to hours before being graded and processed.
38. Chefs prepare delicious meals and participate in to show off chefs talents.
39. chocolate is the most common form of eating chocolate.
40. Claims for relationships between a nutrient or a food and the risk of a disease or health-related condition are now allowed on food labels.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....