21. are covered by a crustlike shell and have segmented bodies (like insects).
22. are plant portions generally high in water and fiber.
23. are sides of fish cut lengthwise away from the backbone.
24. are the largest of the microorganisms but are still single cells, and some produce spores.
25. are the most heavily used additives.
26. are the tiniest, and probably the simplest form of life.
27. are used in medical research and therapy in many hospitals and universities.
28. at certain concentrations increases the tenderness of meat.
29. Bacteria or molds that require atmospheric oxygen are...................
30. Beef is normally processed at approximately months of age.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....