161. Americans spend only about percent of their personal consumption expenditures for food to be eaten at home.
162. Away-from-home meals and snacks now capture percent of the U.S. food dollar.
163. A daily intake of calories has been established as the daily reference value (DRV).
164. A more prominent chalaza indicates a eggz
165. A pump consists of a reciprocating or rotating cavity between two lobes or gears and a rotor.
166. A rule-of-thumb for the numbers of organisms required to produce toxins or to produce desired or undesired flavors is one million per...................
167. A successful pollution prevention program requires frequent to keep employees focused and careful.
168. A twelve-ounce glass of root beer has calories.
169. A whole egg, including the albumen, contains about calories.
170. About percent of the proteins of white flour are relatively insoluble.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....