131. or spectrophotometers can be used for measuring transparent foods.
132. Organic chemistry involves molecules that contain which element?
133. organisms tolerate low temperatures and can grow under refrigeration.
134. Over new food products are introduced each year.
135. Paper used for cartons must come from sanitary virgin pulp.
136. percent of the adult body is made up of water.
137. play an important role in the development of new foods and nonfood uses.
138. Potato starch begins to at a lower temperature than cornstarch.
139. prepare pies, breads, rolls, muffins, cookies, cakes, icings and frostings, and many other foods, depending on where they work.
140. provides a standardized means of describing the marketability of meat, poultry, or eggs.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....