121. Naturally occurring play a role in food coloring.
122. Newer plastic materials for packaging contain cornstarch, which makes them more...................
123. Of the microorganisms, are the greatest threat to food safety.
124. On average, Americans eat about pounds of fish and shellfish each year.
125. On first reading, an employer will spend seconds reading a rÃ©sume.
126. One of the most common physical tests performed on fats is a determination of the point.
127. One ounce of blue cheese has grams of fat.
128. One slice of whole wheat bread is percent water.
129. One spear of raw broccoli contains milligrams of phosphorus.
130. One well-known substitute for a milk product is...................
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....