101. is when water goes from a solid to a gas without passing through the liquid phase.
102. juice is probably the most commonly processed juice.
103. Lactic acid bacteria with propionic acid bacteria produces cheese.
104. like onions and garlic are enlargements above the roots.
105. Low-acid foods have pH values of or less.
106. Lowfat (1%) chocolate milk has grams of carbohydrates.
107. Low-temperature evaporators are used for heat-sensitive foods.
108. make a food acid or sour.
109. make up the major components of fat, butter, shortening, and oil.
110. makes up 14 to 17 percent of the skeleton.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....