MCQ quiz on Food Science technology multiple choice questions and answers on Food Science MCQ questions on Food Science technology objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Enough grain is produced in the world to give every man, woman, and child pounds each day.
2. Eradication of is essential to improve access to food.
3. Factory equipment allows hermetically sealed sanitary steel cans to be manufactured and later sealed at the rate of units per minute.
4. Fat contributes about calories per gram.
5. Fats and oils contain times more energy than proteins and carbohydrates.
6. Fermentation is stopped by pasteurizing and...................
7. Fermentation is the form of food preservation.
8. Fermentation microorganisms produce and growth factors in the food.
9. Fiber is important in function.
10. flour has a slightly higher percentage of gluten and a much stronger and more elastic gluten than other types of flour.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....