11. The nitrogenous base is linked to the ribose or deoxyribose sugar via a
12. There are 64 codons and 20 amino acids. Which of the following is true?
13. What are the subunits that make up DNA molecules?
14. What is the genetic code?
15. Which nucleotide in the figure below indicates the nucleic acid above is RNA?
16. Which of the following are found in both DNA and RNA?
17. Which of the following bases pairs with guanine?
18. Which of the following contain hereditary information?
19. Which of the following describes the relationship between chromosomes and DNA molecules?
20. Which of the following statements about double-stranded DNA is false?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DNA Replication
DNA Replication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
DNA Replication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....