MCQ quiz on Disease Prevention multiple choice questions and answers on Disease Prevention MCQ questions on Disease Prevention objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Hypertension is the term used to indicate
2. Insulin regulates
3. Fruit which a diabetic patient can eat freely
4. The source with which Bacteria can not enter into your body
5. What is the name of the disease in Man arising out of Vitamin B1 deficiency
6. Niacin deficiency causes
7. The anti malarial drug quinine is made from which plant
8. Oral Rehydration Therapy is recommended for
9. Scientific term for a disease that causes dizziness is
10. How much time a daily exercise is recommended to help prevent heart diseases
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Disease Prevention
Disease Prevention Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Disease Prevention Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....