41. The process of raising or lowering the percent of fat in milk or cream to a desired standard is called?
42. The process to increase in volume caused by whipping air into the ice cream mix during freezing is called?
43. The specific gravity of milk fat at 21 degree Celcius is?
44. What is freezing point of milk?
45. What is the application of any effective method or substance to a clean surface for destruction of pathogen is called?
46. What is the average boiling point of milk?
47. What is the average specific gravity of normal whole milk at 16 degree Celcius?
48. What is the principal carbohydrate in the milks of all mammals?
49. Whey is the by-product in the manufacture of
50. Which enzyme is tested for cream pasteurization?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Dairy Technology
Dairy Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Dairy Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....